TRAC have been established in Australia since 2004 and are currently turning over in excess of $30 million per year. We are currently active along the eastern seaboard of Australia and have offices in Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria and Tasmania. We are open licensed in all of these states.
Working with TRAC means working in partnership – we take time to get to know our clients’ business and have a culture of open communication, honesty and respect. By maintaining a single point of responsibility for delivery, we take a collaborative approach to working with architects, key consultants and subcontractors, to get the best outcomes. TRAC is known for our innovation, strong work ethic and professional yet down-to-earth attitude.
This solid reputation has resulted in greater than 60% of our work being consistently generated through repeat business. We aim to make our clients’ lives easier by providing a ‘one stop shop’ that caters to all their needs, from major to minor works. It is this breadth of experience and proven track record that provides our clients the surety and certainty of delivery they desire.
At TRAC, we believe true value for our clients lies in a fully utilised asset which has been delivered at the optimum cost, in an efficient manner. Our vast experience in pre-construction services enables TRAC to create innovative project solutions while ensuring trade-level ‘buildability’. Our proven method of service to and beyond final completion ensures a smooth transition from construction to operation and maintenance.
TRAC has completed numerous quality projects around Australia. TRAC works in design and construction, and refurbishment and renovation, in the following industry sectors:
- Commercial, retail and industrial
- Low, medium and high-rise residential and resorts
- Civil construction
- Infrastructure construction
- Mining accommodation
TRAC offers a range of pre-construction, construction and post-construction services in providing holistic and well-rounded construction solutions.
Pre-construction services include:
- Project management
- Value management
- Planning – time, cost, quality, sustainability, efficiency, life-cycle management and safety input in design and construction
- Site selection and needs analysis
- Programme advice and input
Services related to high quality construction and delivery of finished built products:
- Project management
- Workplace health and safety management
- Structural engineering
- Finishing engineering
- Service and commissioning engineering
- Cost management
We also deliver post construction and occupancy services, such as:
- Provision of a comprehensive Operation and Maintenance Manual to ensure effective asset maintenance, continuous improvement in asset management, strategic risk management and enhanced asset performance
- Client training in getting the best out of the asset – functionality, capacity, environmental performance, physical condition.
- At TRAC, our strength is in the talent of our people. We boast a diverse range of staff – mixing fresh young talent with seasoned professionals – creating a pool of experience in all areas of project management and construction.
- Our team encompass a broad skills base and each has an unwavering commitment to quality. This extensive in-house team ranges from cadets and apprentices through to project administrators, site engineers, site managers, project managers, cost planners and supervisors with key project management, cost planning and construction staff.
- TRAC has the capacity and expertise to meet the varied needs of corporate and government clients, as well as the industry, quality, safety and green credentials to be a safe and reliable choice for both public and private sector work.
Refusal to accept mediocrity or compromise
Intimate understanding of our clients’ needs, allowing us to provide value
Unshakable pledge to safety, quality and the environment
Strength of management through accountability, responsibility, transparency and respect
A moral foundation that underpins our success
In addition to these core values, TRAC strictly adheres to the principles of quality, safety and sustainability on all our projects.
At TRAC, we take the responsibility of delivering a quality product seriously. Our Quality Management System conforms to ISO:9001-2008, and is based on five key elements:
- Quality Assurance Procedures
- Management Support Systems
- Project Procedures Manuals
- TRAC Minimum Requirements
- Project Management Plans.
TRAC ensures every person on our sites is provided with the safest workplace possible. Our goal is to lead industry in our approach and attitude towards creating a safe working environment, using a variety of best practice safety processes and initiatives.